The new Jaguar I-PACE will be at the center of an all-new zero-emissions luxury chauffeur service running to and from London’s Heathrow airport, courtesy of the WeKnowGroup.


Initially, the service will commence this summer with just 50 I-PACE models, with the option to later add a further 150 units. Thanks to its quoted 479 km range on a single charge, the I-PACE should more than exceed the average daily mileage of a chauffeur car, which is about 183 km per day.

The I-PACE is already compliant with London’s January 2020 ‘zero emissions-capable’ requirements aimed at private hire vehicles, and it’s all thanks to its 90kWh Lithium-ion battery with 432 pouch cells. Jaguar’s first-ever EV also has the ability to charge at 100kWh and can be “refueled” from 0% to 80% in just 40 minutes.


UK buyers interested in owning an I-PACE instead of just using it to and from London Heathrow, can order it now from £ 63,495 (US$ 85,781), a price tag that excludes government incentives.